Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Frequency of Gratitude

Today is a beautiful day in North Carolina where I live.  On a scale of 1 to 10, it is a 15.
It is a picture perfect spring day.  Cool, sunny with many new blossoms and the promise of more to come.
I love nature and feel very connected with Mother Earth.  On a day like today, it is very easy to feel this connection.  It is very easy to feel gratitude.  There is a feeling of unification and purity.

It is easy to feel this way on a beautiful day.
On a day that may be muggy and hot, it is more difficult for me to feel this connection.

What I have grown to realize, is that no matter what is presenting, I go into gratitude.
I chant " Gratitude changes my life" for as long as possible.

I instantly feel a heart to heart connection with the Divine.  I feel the transformation of negative emotions.  I feel loved. I feel accepted. I can love. I can accept.

The frequency of gratitude can change your life, instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment