Wednesday, September 30, 2015


Master Sha teaches us that a humans being life is like the oil in a lamp.
When the oil is exhausted, life ends.
Wish to have good health and longevity must add oil to the lamp.

We can add oil to our oil lamps through chanting Tian Yi Zhen Shui (tian yee jun shway) Heaven's Oneness sacred liquid. And Jin Jin Yu Ye (jeen jeen yu yuh) Gold liquid, jade liquid Mother Earth's sacred liquid.
What really depletes our oil is all kinds of pollution,  such as greed, anger and selfishness.

I felt the depletion of oil the other day.  I was having selfish thoughts and I realized this because I could feel the flame of my oil lamp increase.  Because of my selfish thought, my oil was burning faster.  I actually felt aged in a matter of seconds.

This experience was so profound.  I immediately apologized for this thought, and I felt better.  The oil lamp flame decreased in size.

Be aware of thoughts, words and actions.  The wrong thought, word and action actually ages us.  I felt this so profoundly.

I am very grateful for this lesson.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this deep wisdom, and the importance of practicing forgiveness. This is making me aware of the connection between feeling tired and selfishness. I am always amazed at how energized I get when I am serving others. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Master Ellen, this is a great visualization for me. Master Sha teaches that anger burns virtue. This is an example of how that can happen. TY for the wisdom teaching and guidance. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete