Saturday, September 19, 2015

Love Melts all Blockages



This past April,  Master Sha blessed my father with a Da Ai (Greatest Love) blessing.

I am certain it saved my father's life.

My father collapsed at a cousin's wedding about the middle of April.  He was rushed to the hospital.  The doctors could not find a cause for the sudden collapse.  They thought his blood pressure might have shot up suddenly and he fainted.

My father is 93 years old and has a 85% hearing loss.   He is a WWII vet who flew large airplanes. His hearing loss is mainly due to the loud roar of the airplane's engine.  He was raised on a farm in Iowa and operated loud farming machinery.  Back in the  20's and 30's the loud noise of engines was not seen as a threat to one's hearing.

My father needs a special hearing aid. His hearing loss is due to nerve damage.  This type of hearing loss is very difficult to correct with ordinary hearing aids.  The hearing aid my father needs is quite expensive.

For the past 3 years, my father has had teeth that needed to be pulled.  He refused to see a dentist.  No matter how hard my brothers, sister and I tried to convince him he needed to have the teeth extracted, he still refused.


Shortly after he collapsed at the wedding,  Master Sha blessed my father with a special Da Ai treasure.

A week later, my niece was able to convince my father to have his bad teeth pulled.  The dentist who pulled his teeth said that within a week these teeth would have become septic.  This means the infection from them would have greatly increased in the bloodstream.  This is a very dangerous situation.  People have died from infection in their bloodstream going to the brain.

Not only was my father's physical life saved by having these teeth pulled just in time, his quality of life improved.

My older brother who lives in California has a life long friend who wanted to take care of an elderly person.  This friend left her home in California and came to North Caroling as a live in
care giver to my father.  She is a great cook and makes sure he eats properly.  This is such a huge blessing.  My siblings and I  have tried for years to try to find a care giver of this quality.

After trying for years to receive help from the Veteran's Administration for his hearing,  my father is now in line to receive  a state of the art hearing aid.  He also was given a VA doctor and dentist so he can continue to receive medical attention as needed.

I am so happy for the blessing Master Sha sent.  It healed a situation on many different levels.

Da Ai is the greatest Love.  Master Sha is the Greatest Love.

Dear Master Sha,  I cannot thank you enough for saving my father's life. I only hope I can serve someday on such a powerful level.


No comments:

Post a Comment