Saturday, May 2, 2015

Master Sha teaches us when we are still within our hearts we can learn great wisdom.
Stillness is difficult to achieve for most people.
We are so busy with our lives.  There is a lot of chatter going on within ourselves and without.

The key is to not allow the chatter to distract us.  I notice when there is a lot of noise I can go deep within to connect with this special stillness.

We all have access to the stillness.  Because at the second of conception, the Creator, the Source gives us a part of the Source's Soul called  Yuan Shen.  We can access our Yuan Shen any time any place because the Yuan Shen is within us...it is with us always.

Our Yuan Shen carries great wisdom.  I am learning to connect with my Yuan Shen as often as possible.
I ask my Yuan Shen to remind me to make this connection.  I ask for wisdom and guidance.  It is truly amazing what happens.

See for yourself.

We are all very blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Master Ellen,
    Thank you for this post. These sentences: "I notice when there is a lot of noise, I can go deep within to connect with this stillness. We all have access to the stillness" really connected with me. Just reading them, I felt much more grounded and calm. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete