Monday, August 18, 2014

Healing Shock and Trauma in the Direct Soul Communication Channel



I was so honored to have been attending a Divine Direct Soul Communication workshop several weeks ago lead by Master Marilyn Smith.

I cannot emphasize enough the importance of developing our soul communication channels.
We want to have the most pure and direct flow with the Divine.
The Divine along with our Heaven's Team strongly desire to communicate with us. To guide us and send us their greatest support.  The Divine and our Heaven's Team want us to succeed.  They want us to pass our spiritual testing and move forward in our spiritual growth.

Our spiritual channels can be blocked due to shock and trauma experienced in this life and in past lives.

The shock and the trauma associated with it can limit our ability to use our communication channels.  The shock and trauma may be the gate keepers, so to speak, and will only allow very limited access for communication with the Divine.  Shock and trauma can often paralyze us with fear.  This blocks our flow and we doubt ourselves and what we receive in the flows.

It blocks our ability to give Da Ai (greatest love).

The Divine generously offered karma cleanings for shock and trauma through Master Marilyn as part of the workshop.

I received this beautiful treasure.  It was amazing.  My soul felt so much lighter and freer.  I felt a heaviness leave my Message Center.

Breathing was easier.

I felt I had been released from a prison cell.

I knew deep in my heart my life had transformed.

Master Marilyn gave a reading around  the shock and trauma.  I had been imprisoned for speaking  truth  that those in authority did not want to hear.

I believe many of us have been in the same situation.  As a result we do not offer unconditional service.

We allow ourselves to be limited.

Please allow me to share a practice where you can help transform the darkness of trauma into the light of service.

Because the reason we want to open our spiritual channels or open them further is to grow and purify so we can serve better.
I did not realize how much shock and trauma was blocking my life until it was cleared.  I did not realize how much shock and trauma was a part of the darkness I could not break free from. When this karma lifted I came from the darkness of fear into the light of healing.

It is a process.  The process continues.

Please allow me to share a chanting practice to help release the shock and trauma.

It is a forgiveness practice.
I realize even though I was traumatized, there is no doubt that my ancestors and I caused others to be traumatized.

Sit up as straight as you can, back free and clear.
Place your hands in the Soul Light Era Prayer position (left hand horizontal over the Message Center and the right hand in traditional prayer position.

Connect with your heart.  Be very sincere when asking for forgiveness and offering forgiveness.

Visual the light of forgiveness radiating throughout your entire body.

Dear humanity and wan long (all souls),
I love you.
Please forgive my ancestors and me for all the shock and trauma we have caused you and your ancestors in all lifetimes.
I apologize from the bottom of my heart.  I know in order to be totally forgiven I must serve unconditionally.  Service is making others happier and healthier.

And I forgive you and your ancestors for any harm you have caused me or my ancestors related to shock and trauma.
I forgive you unconditionally.  You do not owe us anything.

Please forgive my ancestors and me if I have harmed you through my Direct Soul Communication Channel.
I deeply apologize.
And I forgive you and your ancestors for any harm you cause me through you Direct Soul Communication Channel.
I forgive you unconditionally.

Then chant:

I forgive you.
You forgive me.
Bring love peace and harmony
Bring love peace and harmony

Chant for at least 15 minutes.  Deeply connect with your heart.  Be very sincere in asking for forgiveness and giving forgiveness.

Trust that the shock and trauma you have experienced over lifetimes will heal.  You will become whole once more.  You will offer great service.

We will all join together as one.


No comments:

Post a Comment