Thursday, June 26, 2014

Powerful Healing and Rejuvenation Technique: Tracing the Ling Guang Calligraphy

Coming home from the incredibly powerful Source Soul Song and Soul Dance retreat, I was having challenges focusing.  I was so happy from having had the honor and privilege of attending the retreat.  The energy  continues to settle in my soul, mind and body.
I used the technique for tracing the Da Ai calligraphy in the Soul Healing Miracles book to increase my focus for the tasks I needed to do.
 As we have been taught each finger represents one of the 5 elements in the body.  I used all five fingers to trace the Ling Guang calligraphy of Da Ai.
I asked for a blessing to please help me focus and ground in my Ming Men acupuncture point.
I traced the Da Ai calligraphy for 4 to 5 minutes.  I chanted Da Ai as I traced.
I immediately felt a shift in my body.  My mind cleared.  I still feel the incredible energy from the retreat. However, I am more focused to complete left brain tasks.
I am so grateful for this powerful technique.
Try it yourself.  Feel the rejuvenation.  Feel the love.  Express the sincere gratitude in your heart for all that we have been given by the Divine and Master Sha.
We are very loved.  We are very blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment