Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Purity of the Divine Heart

Today, it snowed.
The beautiful snowfall reminds me of the purity of the Divine's Heart.

The Divine empowers us to purify out hearts.
We need to have the desire to purify.  We need the intention to purify.
The Divine offers us the opportunity to purify.

Let us practice.

Connect with the Divine.

Dear Divine,
I love you and honor you.

Please forgive me for the mistakes my ancestors and I have made in all of our life times.

I deeply apologize.  I realize my mistakes are blocking my heart.  I understand my mistakes are blocking my heart to heart connection with you.

I want the heart to heart connection with you.  Please help me to purify my heart's channel to be able to connect more deeply with you.

I sincerely ask for forgiveness.

Thank you for forgiving me.  Thank you for allowing my ancestors and me to connect with you.

Then chant:  Divine Love.

Continue to chant for as long as you can.  Visualize the Divine's heart and your heart as one.

Visualize the beautiful Golden Light of Love and Forgiveness flooding every pore.  Visualize this beautiful light radiating outwards.

Prepare to be filled with the Golden Light of Love and Forgiveness.  Prepare to be connected with Divine's Heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment