Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Often I have felt I need to make more of a heart to heart connection with those around me. 
I feel this step is important in order to truly connect with Divine's Heart.

However, it is sometimes difficult to talk with loved ones and family members face to face regarding a concern.  This is where the miracle of Soul Conferencing comes in.

I call in the soul of the one I would like to speak too.  I do this by simply asking. 
'Dear soul of Henry, I love you. We have an issue together.  I would really like to straighten this out.
Would you please come and sit in front of my abdomen so we may talk together? I am very grateful'.

The soul has free will.  Most of the time, the soul will come.  The soul wants to work issues out.  The soul wants love peace and harmony.

I talk to the soul of Henry in a very loving way.  I tell his soul what I would like him to know about how I feel, what I would like to see happen.  I send Henry's soul love and light.  I allow Henry's soul to speak also.  I respect what he says. 

After soul conferencing, things could be different.  Or it may take some time.  It feels good to tell my feelings and express what I need as well as understand what Henry needs.

Soul conferencing is soul healing.  Everything changes on the level of the soul first.  Then changes take place in the mind and in the body.

Soul conferencing could bring about a Soul Healing Miracle.  Soul conferencing helps to connect heart to heart with each other and with the Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment